The Lamborghini Huracan is already a brilliant supercar but now the raging bull is even better in its latest ‘guise in the Performante version.
So here’s 10 things you should know about the latest Lamborghini:
1. It has the most powerful V10 Lamborghini has ever produced giving it 640 bhp
2. The Performante is 40kg lighter than the next-lightest Huracan
3. A patented active aerodynamic system closes and opens flaps in the front, and rear providing added downforce or lower drag, and the stiffer suspension makes for an even more engaging drive.
4. 0-62 mph is just 2.9 seconds
5. Top speed is over 200 mph
6. It smashed the Nürburgring in just six minutes and 52 seconds.
7. The supercar is fitted with a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission and four-wheel-drive system.
8. It has bronze forged wheels courtesy of Narvi, measuring 20in, wearing Pirelli P Zero Corsas, though you can option the track-friendly Pirelli Trofeo R.
9. It houses a bronze manifold cover
10. Performante isn’t a cheap supercar, £208k will get you in the driving seat.
Impressed? We’ll leave the final word to Lamborghini’s boss “The Huracán Performante is the convergence of technological developments to produce a car delivering perfect performance,” explains Stefano Domenicali. “This new car represents the powerhouse of Lamborghini DNA and innovation.
“It illustrates the pinnacle of Lamborghini V10 production car performance to date, on both track and road, and is perfectly exemplified by its name: Lamborghini Huracán Performante,” he added.