The best dash cams are seen to be available in entry-level markets through advanced technology. Whether you are looking for a camera that is fully installed in your vehicle or the camera which is moveable to one vehicle to another. Most dash cams are to use record videos and some are thorough intelligence use. Some cam works as driver assistance alert the driver if you are going get into the accident or track out from your location. Security cameras call emergency services if needed, it is connected to the windscreen at the front. The dashcam market is improving relatively very quickly and it can record video in 4k and also have voice control.
Kinds of car security cameras
The power supply of car security cameras
A power supply is always available near the parking or garage, running wire cameras are impossible to identify the place where the is parked all the time. Despite security cameras used which have sensors and also function by battery likewise Reolink Argus 2. It is also a wire-free camera that only needs the power source no wiring needed. Car security cameras also include dashcam and hidden cam like a nanny.
When someone breaks into your car and to have video or motion about that first thing you have to do is network connection on cellphone and surveillance cameras is important. Most of the time Wi-Fi is not accessible especially when the vehicle is in the parking lot, detached garage, or outside in street then often used cellular cameras like Reolink Go which works without Wi-Fi.
Car surveillance storage
This is not only used for parked security cameras to detect any kind of theft also to identify face which involves that why for this purpose Reolink Argus 2 used. It’s the car security camera with the facility of DVR that records 24-hour video on the hard drive or also interior car security cams with SD cards are also helpful.
Features in security cameras
- Sharp video quality; car security camera resolution must be at least 1080p to identify better.
- Fully covered night vision; security camera should have fully covered night resolution.
- Motion detection and alerts; the system should be alert at all the time so that you don’t miss any kind of human movement
- Live view through cellphone; keep checking on the vehicle via a phone connection, it should be a way that you have to use only a single tab to view on phone.
Car security camera placements
To have an eye on your parked car placement of outdoor cameras is important. it is important to install the camera near your vehicle. Reolink outdoor security camera RLC 40 should be installed at the front to keep an eye on the car. And the hidden inside cameras install them on dashboards or back view mirror.
Car security cameras are;
- Reolink Argus 2 Value car security camera is Reolink Argus 2 it’s a wireless camera that can be installed anywhere with 1080p resolution. It also acts as an alarm to catch any kind of theft happens. This is the most recommended cam for vehicle security.
- Reolink RLC is the best outdoor camera for those who are looking for CCTV cameras. This can keep an eye on long distant parked vehicles. It has 5mp resolution captures 190feet at night.
- Reolink RLC 410W it is a wireless camera for drive-away or at garage parked car. it works for those parked cars are in the garage which is detached from the house mostly. It 4mp HD videos with 100 feet at night vision.it is affordable to watch your cars with a security point of view.
- Reolink E1 pro one of the best home cameras for watching cars and supports 1440p HD videos 44ft night vision which is also decent. it has two-way audio with motion detection with the phone also give live stream on the computer.