This weekend will see the Cadet Kart Championship head to Whilton Mill in Daventry for Round 4 of it’s karting series and we are expecting an epic weekend of racing.
It was a great first round at Rowrah, its a shame that the championship missed out on Lydd & Teesside over the last couple of months. But they still intend to run a full 7 round championship. Lydd has already been rescheduled for the 7th & 8th November and they hope to announce their intentions for Teesside soon. So although technically Whilton MIll is Round 4 on the calendar really it’s like Round 2!
Last weekend saw some of the karting drivers have their ‘shakedown’ prior to the season getting back up and running again, it was a good day for everyone to get familiar with how things will be this season as measures are in place due to the Covid-19 pandemic, things may look a little bit different once the season restarts with new social distancing measures in place.
CKC plan to still run a full 7 round championship!
- Entries for all rounds are now open to members
- Subject to making final arrangements we still plan to run all 7 rounds with at least 30 drivers
- Only one drop round, so every race counts!
- Don’t miss out on Whilton Mill 4th & 5th July
- Lydd rearranged to the 7th & 8th Nov
- Teesside – (TBC)
Contact CKC for more information here
It’s time to be back on track!