Registrations For Whilton Mill on the 4th & 5th of July Now Open as CKC gets ready to go
Tracks have also started to publish race events for the 4th & 5th of July. So we wanted to reach out and tell you the exciting news that CKC is going to run round 4 (which is technically round 2 now) at Whiton Mill in July as original planned. Registration for Whilton Mill are now open via Alpha Timing.
If you had already paid your entry for any of the missed rounds these can be carried over to any of the next rounds. Get in touch to arrange this or an alternative option. Cut off for members to enter and receive the discount is the 20th June.
Things may look a little bit different once the season restarts with new social distancing measures in place. Currently organisers are waiting for final guidance from the government, Whilton Mill and all the other tracks but will share the information and plans well before the next round.
Hope to see you back trackside soon and lets keep this initial CKC season one to remember!
- Entries for all rounds are now open to members
- Subject to making final arrangements we still plan to run all 7 rounds with at least 30 drivers
- Only one drop round, so every race counts!
- Don’t miss out on Whilton Mill 4th & 5th July
- Lydd rearranged to the 7th & 8th Nov
- Teesside – (TBC)
Contact CKC for more information here